The best drinking joke and the most realistic accident ever!
Description of the accident insured: the insured has received deep moral and physical suffering due to the intoxication of the body which was the result of alcohol intake by the insured (hangover).
- The insurance policy does not cover the situation when the insured decided to lessen the sufferings by another alcohol intake.
- The alcohol intake must happen once in a period no longer than 24 hours.
- The insurance policy does not cover the situations when the intoxication of the insured was the result of intake of 2 or more alcoholic beverages of different kinds, brands or names.
- The insurer has the right to substitute financial coverage with the payment for hangover medicine or participation of the insured in the Anonymous Alcoholics meetings.
- The insurance policy does not cover the situations when the intoxication of the insured was the result of intake of a dose of alcohol that exceeds the dose recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The insured must present evidence of his/her deep moral or physical suffering to the commissar.
Insurer informing procedure:
- Written application sent by mail, with inclusion of supporting documents and receipts for the alcoholic drinks.
- Validity period:
- Insurance coverage: